27 February, 2010
Wheat Dosa 1Posted in : Andhra, Breakfast, Dinner, Dosa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu on by : sujeesha
Wheat flour – 2 cups
Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
Green chili – 1 (chopped into roundels)
Curry leaves – 1 sprig (roughly chopped)
Coriander leaves – handful (roughly chopped)
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp (crushed between the palms)
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the ingredients except oil with enough water to make a batter of dosa consistency.
- Heat a tawa.
- Pour a ladle full of batter outside to inside on the tawa.
- Pour a little bit of oil around the dosa.
- Cook till the sides turn golden brown and crispy.
- Turn over and cook until done. About a minute.
- Remove from tawa and serve hot with any kind of chutney or sambar.
Happy cooking 🙂