28 September, 2016
Corned Beef Hash – 1
Corned Beef Hash
By September 28, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins mins
- Cook: 20 mins mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
My Islander friend introduced me to corned beef hash and i've ever since been hooked. Though canned food is considered gross, adding veggies to it just transforms it into One Yummy dish. I also fry potatoes myself to make hash instead of buying corned beef with hash. You can use store-bought corned beef hash instead to reduce cooking time. I add cabbage, french beans and carrots as well to make it healthy. I usually buy veggies from farmer's market, chop them and freeze them in portions. That's what i have added in this recipe. Open up your mind to this gorgeous canned food and try this recipe out. You wont be disappointed, I promise! 🙂
- 1 can corned beef
- 2 Potatos diced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 4 cloves fresh garlic crushed and roughly chopped
- 4 Thai peppers sliced (optional)
- 1 cup cabbage shredded
- 1 cup french beans/carrots mix
- 1 handful Cilantro/Coriander leaves roughly chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add diced potatoes and fry until crisp. Remove onto a plate and keep aside.
- To the same pan add onion, thai peppers and garlic, and saute till they change color.
- Add corned beef and rest of the ingredients except potatoes, and mix well. Cook covered stirring every now and then for about 10 minutes.
- When the mixture comes together, add potatoes and mix well. Add roughly chopped cilantro and serve hot with rice!