12 June, 2017
Corned Beef Hash – 2
I added a twist to my earlier corned beef hash recipe by adding some eggs to up the protein level and i loved the outcome.
This is a quick and easy dish and you can add/omit what ever you want. You can even make it with just onion and store-bought corned beef hash and it will still be yummy.
Open up your mind to this gorgeous canned food and try this recipe out. You won’t be disappointed! 🙂
Corned Beef Hash - 2
By June 12, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
I added a twist to my earlier corned beef hash recipe by adding some eggs to up the protein level and i loved the outcome. This is …
- 1 can corned beef
- 2 Potatos diced
- 1 red/yellow onion sliced
- 4 cloves Fresh garlic crushed and roughly chopped
- 4 Thai peppers sliced (optional)
- 1 cup cabbage shredded
- 1 cup french beans/carrots mix chopped
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 handful Cilantro/Coriander leaves roughly chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add diced potatoes and fry until crisp. Remove onto a plate and keep aside.
- To the same pan add onion, thai peppers and garlic, and saute till they change color.
- Add corned beef and cook covered stirring every now and then for about 10 minutes.
- Throw in cabbage, carrots and green beans and stir fry until the mixture comes together
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Crack eggs into the mixture and stir fry until well combined and thoroughly cooked.
- Add roughly chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot with rice! I had mine with roti (indian bread) and it was a fantastic combination. 🙂